20 Apr 2011

The Charming Portugal















Got my photos from Portugal developed and here are a few that I took with Zenit
I will add more soon from Diana Mini, Dslr and more Zenit which I accidentally ruined the film but few really cool ones came out!

I think I said this to nearly everyone by now, however I need to mention it here as well how amazing, unique and absolutely beautiful Portugal/Algarve is! When I looked at the buildings I felt like Im in one of my imagined places where everything looks unreal, especially in The Old Town nearly all the buildings are white and so similar, its almost like a theme that is not allowed to be changed or broken if that makes sense. The beaches which I could lye on, walk over and look at for as long as I could are stunning with gold sand, crystalline water and astonishing rock formations with the surrounding caves are amazing and I just cant imagine anyone not enjoying it as much as we did!




No comments:

Post a Comment