18 Apr 2011

Parents Ideals?



One of the ideas for the Paul Arden - Legacy exhibition.
The quote from Paul Ardens book "It's not how good you are, It's how good you want to be" somehow got me thinking the opposite and how often you hear parents talking about their kids (sometimes even babies) with the high expectations of whom they want them to be in the future, if the parents are successful they expect their kids to be just as good if not better, but then it makes perfect sense coz doesn't every parent want whats best for their children? 


Ps. Sorry I haven't been very active here lately, everything has been kind of crazy and only just got back from Portugal on friday! (was pretty awesome!) I'll put some photos up once I get them developed! But now I need to stop the holiday mood that I'm in and get on with some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment